Are you waiting for govt job opportunity accepting applications from all over India? This one’s for you. Employees State Insurance Corporation is all set to hire 771 new employees for the role of Grade 2 Insurance Medical Officer. So, if this profile is something that attracts you, then read this post till the end to know the ESIC Recruitment 2018 details and apply. Let’s proceed with the details now.
Application Starts On: Already Live
Last Date To Apply Online: 10-11-2018
- For Gen/UR/OBC: ₹500/-
- For SC/ST: ₹250/-
- Total No. Of Post: 771
- Name Of The Post: ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade 2
- Job Location: All Over India
- Employment Type: Latest Government Jobs 2018
- Pay Scale: As per pay matrix 9, that’s between ₹53,100/- to ₹1,67,800/-
Eligibility For ESIC Recruitment 2018 For Grade 2 Officer
- A candidate must have recognized medical certification.
- Also, it’s necessary that candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship.
- Also, the candidate should have registered with the Indian Medical Council.
Age Limitation (As on 10-11-2018)
Max Age: 30 Years
Note: Age relaxation is also there as per the rules.
ESIC will hire candidates after examining their skills and certification in written examination and Interview round. So, in order to win the job, a candidate will have to clear both these rounds separately.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply via ESIC’s Official Delhi Region website. So, just visit the link provided in the above section and follow the on-screen instructions to apply. Also, don’t forget to keep all the necessary documents ready to upload.