PPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested in joining PPSC jobs? If yes then apply today for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Punjab Public Service Commission is all set to hire 105 new staffs for the role of the Lecturer and Programmer. So, if you have the right skills and qualification for PPSC Jobs 2018, you must apply before 29 August 2018. Do you need details to proceed and apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018? Don’t worry; here we will provide you will all the essential details. So, without doing any more jargons, let’s proceed to explore the details now.
Dates And Schedule
- Application Starts On: 07-08-2018
- Last Date To Apply Online: 29-08-2018
- For Gen/UR/OBC: ₹3000/-
- For SC/ST: ₹1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen: ₹500/-
- For PwD: ₹1750/-
- Last Date To Pay The Application Fee: 06-09-2018
- Total No. Of Post: 105
- Name Of The Post: Lecturer and Programmer
- Salary: ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- with grade pay of ₹5,400/-
For PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018
- Candidate should have first-class bachelor’s degree in relevant stream.
- Or, a candidate with a first-class master’s degree in the relevant stream can also apply.
- Also, the degree must belong to govt recognised Institution.
For PPSC Programmer Jobs 2018
- A candidate should have a degree in B.tech/BE in relevant stream.
- Or, a candidate with M.Tech degree in the relevant stream can also apply.
- Also, the degree must belong to a govt recognised Institution.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- minimum Age: 18 Years
The PPSC will hire candidates after examining their performance in common competitive examination. Also, the examination will play a significant role, and thus you will have to clear it to be a deserving candidate for PPSC Lecturer And Programmer Jobs 2018.
How To Apply?
If you’ve checked the above eligibility section thoroughly and found yourself eligible, I would recommend you to apply online for PPSC Jobs 2018 before 29 August. So all you need to do is visit the official website of recruiter following the link that we have provided in the above section. Once you’re there, start with filling the online application, attach relevant copies of your documents and pay the fee. That’s it. The application procedure is straightforward.
So, that’s all about PPSC Recruitment 2018. Hope this post has delivered all the key details related to PPSC Lecturer and Programmer Jobs 2018. Also, read DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 and RCF Sports Person Recruitment 2018. So, all the best and start working on your skills to win the job in the department. Best of luck! So, that’s it for now.